Dear Refractions Readers
Starting May 11, 2010, all of Refractions essays (future and past) will be moved to the "writings" section of newly redesigned www.makotofujimura.com
I was one of the first artists to have a website, as I had a privilege to work with a young html wiz Hai Nyuen in 1994 who developed the early Sotheby's website. He wanted to experience on an artist's website and I was his guinea pig!
Now, I have a web design wiz of my own - Ty Fujimura Thanks to his many hours of hard work, I am delighted to have a up to date, clean interface with iPad functionality.
Please check it out, and with a full searcheable engine built within the "writings" site, any topic (look up "van Gogh" for example) would come up very easily. We'd love to get your feedback so let us know... If you currently subscribe to an RSS feed on this blog site, please change your subscription to www.makotofujimura.com/writings/feed
Makoto Fujimura
5/11/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment